The Pennsylvania Amusement and Music Machine Association (PAMMA) is a professional state wide association representing the interests of businesses engaged in the coin operated amusement and service industry in Pennsylvania. Memberships in PAMMA are available for Operators, Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors.
Joining your state association is a critical business decision that can positively affect your bottom line. PAMMA members have the opportunity to stay connected on a national level through its parent organization AMOA, but more importantly on the local level where your business operates day in and day out. Being a PAMMA member gives you a voice in your state government. Legislation and regulations that target the industry and your business, usually come from the state level before its a national issue. PAMMA members are kept informed by email blasts first and foremost on issues that can impact their business. This is a key advantage for PAMMA members – keeping it local, keeping you informed, and keeping your business protected.
As a PAMMA member:
- Through its political action and governmental affairs committees, PAMMA actively tracks, develops, introduces and promotes legislation affecting the industry throughout the state and reported on this website in PAMMA News. Your voice is heard with a team of government relations professionals who keep tabs on legislation affecting the coin operated industry.
- On the education side, PAMMA provides seminars with industry experts available on a local level, offering the latest tips and techniques on maintaining and updating equipment, as well as, business management practices specific to Pennsylvania.
- Working together, PAMMA operators, distributors and manufacturers come together to host, support and conduct Remote Dart Leagues and the largest annual Dart Tournament in the state. More than 400 shooters register to play for a chance to win up to $11,000 in cash and prizes each year.
- OPERATORS who own, place and service currency-activated equipment in a location. Many of these are locations owners, as well.
- MANUFACTURERS of coin-operated equipment, including games, jukeboxes, pool tables, dart boards, foosball and a myriad of other amusements.
- SUPPLIERS of the industry who provide parts or accessories, such as monitors, bill changers, locks, etc.
- DISTRIBUTORS who market and distribute the coin-operated amusements. Consultants, members of the recording industry, trade press and others involved in various channels of the coin-activated equipment business.
What are coin-operated amusements?
Jukeboxes, video games, pinball machines, pool tables, electronic soft tip dart boards, foosball, redemption and merchandising equipment, as well as other attractions activated by the insertion of coins, currency, or other means of payment.
Where is this equipment placed?
Many types of locations are ideal for coin-operated amusements and ATM machines. Restaurants, family entertainment centers, miniature golf centers, bowling alleys, convenience stores, grocery stores and shopping malls are just some of the places our operator members locate their equipment. Call today for a list of PAMMA member operators, suppliers, manufacturers and distributors in your area.